How can therapy help me?
Therapists can provide support, problem-solving skills, and enhanced coping strategies for issues such as Addiction; Depression; Anxiety, Relationships; Trauma; Eating Disorders and Body Image issues. Many people also find that counsellors can be a tremendous asset to managing personal growth, interpersonal relationships, family concerns, relationships, and work related concerns.
The benefits you obtain from therapy depend on how well you use the process and put into practice what you learn. Some of the benefits available from therapy include:
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behaviour patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems.
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
What is the fee for therapy?
Depending on location and the service required, my fees range from £65-£120 per session.
Workshops and Consultancy please email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need a referral to come and see you?
No – the most usual route to access therapy is self-referral, where you contact me directly and we agree to meet and discuss what you feel you need. However, I also accept referrals from General Practitioners and Employees Wellbeing Programmes.
Do you contract with your clients?
Yes – the contract covers issues such as confidentiality, cancellation policy, etc. If we are both happy to continue after the initial consultation/assessment you will be asked to sign the Contract. A copy of a contract is available on request.
How long will have to wait for an appointment?
My aim is to offer you an initial consultation , known as an assessment session, usually within one week.